WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE
This course will walk you through everything you need to know – finding and signing clients, planning for the big day, and shooting and editing high-quality photographs. You will learn the nuances of light, composition, exposure and posing as you develop your own visual style.
Throughout the course, you will complete a series of photo projects that will be reviewed and evaluated by your teacher, a professional photographer there to help you improve. By the time you finish your program, you will have a portfolio of high-quality photos as well as the skills and confidence necessary to succeed as a professional wedding photographer.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Shoot weddings like a professional photographer.
- Outline how to find and sign clients and plan for the wedding day.
- Explain the nuances of light, composition, exposure, and posing.
- Develop and define his or her own visual style.
- Describe how to work with wedding vendors, planners and videographers.
- Discuss how to create his or her own business including branding, marketing techniques, and workflow.
- Use editing techniques to create high quality final products.
- Apply skills to earn a living as a professional wedding photographer
What you get
- A professional photographer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your photos as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Class Materials – All class materials and other relevant documentation covered throughout the class will be available for download
- Certificate in Wedding Photography— delivered upon graduation
Unit 1: Getting to Know Wedding Photography
- Lesson 1.1 Basics of Photography
- Lesson 1.2 Building your Wedding Portfolio
- Lesson 1.3 Working with a Team
- Lesson 1.4 What’s New
Unit 2: Wedding Photography Principles
- Lesson 2.1 3 Light, is everything
- Lesson 2.2 Location, Location, Location
- Lesson 2.3 Posing Essentials
- Lesson 2.4 Gear
Unit 3 The Wedding Day
- Lesson 3.1 Getting Ready
- Lesson 3.2 Ceremony
- Lesson 3.3 Photo-session
- Lesson 3.4 Reception
Unit 4 Wedding Business
- Lesson 4.1 Building your Brand
- Lesson 4.2 Marketing & Social Media
- Lesson 4.3 How to Price
- Lesson 4.4 Getting Clients
- Duration : Course Duration is 4 weeks. 1 class per week
- Time: Day time Class. Tuesdays (12-2pm) or Evening Tuesdays (5:30pm-7:30pm)
- Location: In Nairobi to depend on the particular class
- Next intake is February 2020 though there will be an intake every month
Cost – KES 40,000
TO BOOK THIS COURSE CONTACT ME VIA THE DETAILS BELOW
Whatsapp : +254721501240
OR send me a message below. Will reach back as soon as possible