Who loves rules anyway? Rules are boring & make life predictable…no body wants to be married to a guy who follows every rule in the book, but Gathoni unfortunately married one 🙂
I came across this challenge & decided to write the 25 rules to my life…coming up with this list was too much fun, some of the things I had no idea of, until I sat down to write….I loved them anyway, so if you can spare a minute off your busy schedule….scroll down the list to the 25 rules that govern my life…
1. Never forget to stop & take a deep breath, It always works
2. Real men love Jesus!
3. Time heals most hurts, so if it hurts, give it time.
4. If you want longer days, stay off facebook!
5. When life hands you lemons, you are probably climbing the wrong tree
6. Laugh till it hurts, cry till it hurts no more
7. There’s always someone better & worse-off than you
8. Always trust a woman’s instinct.
9. Overnight millionaires are only found in Rap videos & not in real life.
10. Stop thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. The grass is greener where you water it, stay focused.
11. There are rocky marriages & marriages built on the ROCK, the latter rocks! The ROCK= JESUS!
12. The snooze button is the devil’s advocate
13. Cats are cute, their fur makes you sneeze though
14. God listens when we pray
15. Haters hate because they hurt; lovers lead because they love
16. Be yourself… everyone else is already taken 🙂
17. Everyone is a little child inside
18. We are all a little crazy; the only normal people are the ones you do not know very well 🙂
19. Luck is when hard work meets opportunity
20. Is there anything that is too difficult for God?
21. Dance like no one’s watching; sing like no one’s listening
22. If boys are from Earth, then girls are definitely from Mars 🙂
23. Hug deeply & kiss slowly
24. The rich also cry
25. Life is too short not to eat the fries 🙂
Gathoni will be posting her list soon!!!! I would love to throw the challenge your way too…write your own list of 25 & I dare you to share it with the world wide web 🙂
Or better yet, post some of your rules in the comments below…Gathoni & I would have a field day reading them!!!
May our good Lord bless you indeed & expand your territories just like Jabez’
Hugs & Kisses