STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to take professional-quality studio portraits. You will learn how to work with all different types of subjects, from individuals and groups to & children. Professional portrait photographers will explain the nuances of lighting and posing, how to shoot in studio or on location, and how to master the gear you will need to create inspiring work.
Throughout the course, you will complete a series of photo projects that will be reviewed and evaluated by your teacher, a professional photographer there to help you improve. By the end of the program, you’ll have created a portfolio of high-quality photos and you’ll have the skills and know-how to succeed in the world of portrait photography.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Summarize what Studio portraiture is and what constitutes a good portrait.
- Explain how to work with all different types of subjects, from individuals and groups to children.
- Describe the nuances of lighting and posing.
- Demonstrate how to shoot in studio.
- Master the gear needed to create inspiring work and take professional quality portraits- including his or her camera, lenses, lighting and backdrops.
- Apply skills to open a studio and start one’s own portrait business.
- Develop a portfolio showcasing his or her best work to propel his or her career.
What you get
- A professional photographer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your photos as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Class Materials – All class materials and other relevant documentation covered throughout the class will be available for download
- Certificate in Studio Photography— delivered upon graduation
Unit 1: Getting to Know Studio Photography
- Lesson 1.1 Basics of Studio Photography
- Lesson 1.2 What is a Portrait
- Lesson 1.3 Putting your subjects at ease
- Lesson 1.4 What’s New
Unit 2: Portraiture & Photography Fundamentals
- Lesson 2.1 3 Backgrounds and Posing
- Lesson 2.2 Lenses & Exposure
- Lesson 2.3 Lighting & Portraits
- Lesson 2.4 Setting Up A Studio
Unit 3 Advanced Portraiture Techniques
- Lesson 3.1 Understanding Marketplace needs
- Lesson 3.2 Working With Challenging Subjects
- Lesson 3.3 Portraits on Location
- Lesson 3.4 Editing your Portraits
Unit 4 Portfolio
- Lesson 4.1 Assembling Your Portfolio
- Lesson 4.2 Social Media & Marketing
- Lesson 4.3 Setting Up your Own Business
- Lesson 4.4 Breaking into Professional Photography
- Duration : Course Duration is 4 weeks. 1 class per week
- Time: Day time Class. Mondays (12-2pm) or Evening Mondays (5:30pm-7:30pm)
- Location: In Nairobi to depend on the particular class
- Next intake is February 2020 though there will be an intake every month
Cost – KES 40,000
TO BOOK THIS COURSE CONTACT ME VIA THE DETAILS BELOW
Whatsapp : +254721501240
OR send me a message below. Will reach back as soon as possible