PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE
This photography course is a comprehensive program that will teach you how to take control of your camera. You will learn the secrets of exposure, lighting and lenses. You’ll receive training on proper composition as you learn how professional photographers create the perfect shot in all conditions. The course offers an introduction to a wide variety of different photographic genres – weddings, nature, landscapes, wildlife, portraits, studio, still life and more.
Throughout the course you will complete photo projects and submit them to be reviewed and evaluated by a professional photographer. By the time you complete the program, you’ll have the confidence and skills to turn your love of photography into a full or part-time career.
What You’ll Learn
After completing the Professional Photography course, students will be able to:
- Master your eye as a professional photographer with your own style.
- Describe proper composition and how to take the perfect photograph in all conditions.
- Discuss the different photographic genres.
- Easily use the manual mode in a camera.
- Identify business skills to turn photography into a career.
- Demonstrate the skills that will enhance your photography including photography and editing
- Decide whether you want to start your own studio or apply for internship.
- Apply skills that will help him or her to turn good photographs into great ones.
What you get
- A professional photographer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your photos as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Class Materials – All class materials and other relevant documentation covered throughout the class will be available for download
- Certificate in Professional Photography— delivered upon graduation
- Opportunity to apply for internship at our studio and get to learn more hands on
Unit 1: Capturing the Image
- Lesson 1.1 Varying exposure in Camera
- Lesson 1.2 Other settings in camera
- Lesson 1.3 Lenses and Filters
- Lesson 1.4 How to Use Your Camera
Unit 2: Posing
- Lesson 2.1 Different body types
- Lesson 2.2 Posing Etiquettes
- Lesson 2.3 Body fundamentals and reading moods
- Lesson 2.4 Posing individuals & groups
Unit 3 The Art of Story Telling
- Lesson 3.1 Developing Your own style
- Lesson 3.2 Photojournalism basics
- Lesson 3.3 Fashion Photography Basics
- Lesson 3.4 Portraiture Basics
Unit 4 Photography Business Basics
- Lesson 4.1 Starting your Own Studio
- Lesson 4.2 Internships and 2nd shooting
- Lesson 4.3 Marketing and Branding
- Lesson 4.4 Finding the Right Clients
- Duration : Course Duration is 4 weeks. 1 class per week
- Time: Day time Class. Thursdays (12-2pm) or Evening Thursdays (5:30pm-7:30pm)
- Location: In Nairobi to depend on the particular class
- Next intake is February 2020. Though there will be a class intake every month
Cost – KES 45,000
I am available for weddings within Kenya and also in East Africa, West Africa, South Africa & around the World.
TO BOOK THIS COURSE CONTACT ME VIA THE DETAILS BELOW
Whatsapp : +254721501240
OR send me a message below. Will reach back as soon as possible