1. Provide for a great backdrop: i.e. the room of preparation
2. Avoid clutter: have someone in charge of keeping the room tidy.
3. Be relaxed – Definitely get a good night’s sleep the night before, eye-bags suck :).
4. Don’t be late or let anyone make you be late, get up early.
5. Get your hair & make-up done professionally, a good make-up artist goes a long, long way.
6. Have your bridesmaids dressed before you as they will be in the shot when you put on your dress.
7. Bring your invite. We love to shoot it where you’re having the wedding, also if you have any sentimental letters, cards bring em along
8. Have a portable mirror (I adore reflection) & a hanger/mannequin to hang your gown.
9. Schedule enough time! About 20-30 minutes spent on getting a nice bridal portraits after your make-up.
10. Last and not least: Put a smile on your face and enjoy the day! There can be many small things that will not go as expected, but don’t let any of that upset you. The camera will pick up all those emotions!
Hope you loved my little list. Morning prep images are really important & if you follow my little check list you will have remarkable morning prep images to last you a lifetime….
Blessed Day folks